You are an expert in your field, who can work with Product, Marketing and Engineering teams to improve and refine user experience: we’re looking for someone who wants to build something more than just functional, but inspirational. You are a designer who can ideate, build UX workflows, wireframes, high-fidelity prototypes and collaborate with engineering to ensure high-quality implementations.
As our lead designer you will work cross-functionally between our Product and Marketing team. The Marketing and Product teams at Oliv are passionate people who love their craft, aren’t afraid to be bold, and push the boundaries of traditional marketing and product building.
- Help Oliv design a global design system and brand guidelines
- Design clear flows and interactions informed and validated by research and data
- Work across the design process, from problem definition to high fidelity design
- Occasionally design marketing materials (product shots, ads, blog post designs, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years designing digital apps and systems. You have experience shipping products and collaborating with a cross-functional product team
- Experience using modern design and prototyping tools like InVision, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- A great attitude and an inclination toward continuous improvement and growth
- A passion to contribute socially and help the youth launch their careers with a strong sense of empathy
- A ready portfolio of digital products
- Excellent communication skills in English (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal)
Preference given to:
- Coders: Understanding of front-end frameworks like Angular and React. Front-end development skills are a huge plus
- Experience in A|B Testing platforms like Google Optimize, Optimizely, Inspectlet, etc.
- Arabic speakers or prior experience in the Middle East